These are a list of items I use for my courses, planning and outdoor retreats.
These are specifically selected items I have researched for field work in my profession or use in the outdoor leadership courses I run as I demand quality, resilience and value for use.
Casio Men’s SGW-1000-1ACR Triple Sensor Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
- 100M Water Resistant, Altimeter, Barometer, Digital Compass, Thermometer, Low Temperature Resistant (-10C/14F), LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow, World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Countdown Timer, 1/10 second stopwatch, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Format, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 54.7mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
Garmin eTrex 30x GPS
- Upgraded display – features a 2.2” 65k color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels)
- Load more maps – large 3.7 gb of internal memory and microsd card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including topo 24k, huntview, bluechart g2, city navigator nt and birdseye satellite imagery (subscription required)
- Preloaded basemap – includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Built-in sensors – etrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- Wireless – wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices -simply press “send” to transfer your information -also wirelessly connects to compatible garmin devices, including virb and accessory sensors.
Leadership and sustainability are at the forefront of global organizational development, training and education. In particular, is a rise in demand for managers with the skills to increase team learning, produce talent and deliver performance while forwarding a socially responsible mandate. Developing the talent and establishing a culture of sustainability needs a new kind of thinking in leadership now and for tomorrow. In this second edition, the Leadership edition, Christopher Caldwell introduces material in leadership development and organizational culture to assist managers with understanding and implementing behavioral change to meet the social responsibility mandates.