Chris brings over 20 years work experience and credentials in both Adult Education with a speciality in workplace learning (M.Ed. University of Toronto) and Urban Planning and Sustainability (MES, York University) with a graduate diplomas from Schulich Business School in Business and Information Technology from Ryerson.
Chris’ skills include research, performance analyses, strategy development, facilitation, adult education, policy development and report writing. He has demonstrated an ability to work effectively with boards, leaders, frontline staff and community members encouraging leadership and team work.
Consulting for education and development in:
- Workplace and consumer education for the new cannabis medical and consumer sector
- Compliance education and training for policy implementation
- Technical manuals and training for manufacturing processes
- Community engagement and media development
- Policy and workplace education workshops for Ontario Safety rules
- Leadership development and problem-solving coaching
Chris works with executive teams, technical departments and managers requiring communications and facilitation.
*Now offering Personal Leadership Development. This is a rigorous course requiring outdoor skills and takes place in Haliburton, Ontario. Contact Chris to discuss arranging. Due to weather and accessibility restrictions, this is only offered at specific times of the year ad with a physical assessment.